Sunday, July 10, 2011

weaning

from the sewing machine... and jake weaning....

I think jake is on his way to wean completely (for now). he doesn't nap anymore, which I'm not pushing it because he is not fussy or anything... so that has cut out 1 nursing time.. then he falls asleep at night no problem... so another nursing time cut out. he doesn't even ask in the mornings anymore hardly. its kind of uneventful and sad at the same time. I know this can all change when miss zombie bean arrives... but even tonight I went to see a friend's 10 day old baby, I held her and he responded very warmly to her. not at all jealous or anything. he just came and stroked her softly. very cool.

another sad note, my sewing machine died. I got a lecture from my local sewing shop about 'costco' machines. well I guess I won't be going back there anymore.. and I think I'm gonna go buy another costco machine. /rude my dad is trying to fix the other machine but we are finding it hard to find parts for it. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home