Saturday, June 18, 2011

good groove and good fiber.

it's taken a month a d a half but I think I am more in the groove now. I am eating out less (once a day now as opposed to twice a day which I am trying to cut it down to three times a week now).

I've been making a lot of yarn and I need to start knitting/crocheting! :) I am also debating getting a jumbo flyer. I'm finding that I like navajo plying. I plied the yarn paul got me from alaska in to a 3 ply and i LOVE it. I have no clue what I'll make out of it though. I also have 4 oz of teal and purple merino to spin in to 2 ply DK. I'm debating whether to add the purple to the gray/cranberry to make a soaker and use the teal for a headband... or to use the teal for the soaker. I'll see how I feel.

I need to get working. ;D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home