Tuesday, August 30, 2011

new laptop, new 'school' year?

I finally got a new laptop to replace the 2006 vaio so hopefully there will be more updates to come as I can 'shoo' jake away to use the computer and while he is entranced by the 'newer' toy I can use the computer instead.

Well we've started jake on startfall. it was kind of an accident that has ballooned in to an obsession with letters and phonics... so i'm kind of just going with his flow. he absorbs so much information! I am a little worried about over doing it but as long as he enjoys it I've decided to stand back and watch him blossom.

I guess I didn't realize it would be this soon that he would be interested in learning letters, i thought he would still be the little nursline who would rather be playing with toys or something.

ahh well I am reminded how time will pass quickly and before I blink one, two, three more times, he'll be in highschool or something and I will be looking back thinking about my little man who wanted desperately to learn his ABCs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home