Thursday, July 13, 2006

lame. first it was the lure of brangelina... now its the lure of... american eagle.

finally when i have come to grasp with my more "male-listic" nature (playing video games, interests in computer, playing magic, no interest in shopping, etc.) and get over my 'i want to be more girly' phase by finally blowing off my bradgelina obession and settle into myself.... then american eagle slaps me in the face, screaming to me... going to the mall might actually be FUN. i wish someone would give me a sign... like a neon arrow pointing towards who i am. i can't enjoy going to the mall. i'm not allowed to. thats not who i am. i mean its not gamestop. its a clothing store. some people might think whats the big deal...? its a big deal for me because it hit me when i least expected it. it felt like i finally had control over who i am and BAM, it hits me. another side of me that i didn't expect... its like opening a box you wrapped but when you unwrap it you find something you didn't quite wrap in there. i'm wondering if there is anyone else wrapped inside. i'm a little afraid to find out. it might cost me a lot of money to find out (haha).

identity crisis... would be my middle name.

so tifarah and i went to tinker today. it was AWESOME. i found this place via an email from jill. i made a frame for paul and a box with yet again a flying non-flying animal motif. this time a cow. i will take pics and post in a bit... i am just hoping that my camera is in the car. if its not i don't know where it could be. uh oh. we went to fashion square also which is like about 2 blocks down from tinker. we had dinner there and walked around.... well, thats all for now.

tomorrow is beach day... i need some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home