Saturday, November 01, 2008

some people have asked me, are you scared of giving birth? honestly, i am not scared of it at all . the consensus seems to be that all the pain is worth it anyway (which since i want to hypnobirth, it won't matter).

i am more scared about what kind of parent i will be.

yes i will be hypnobirthing no matter what my therapist had said. he told me that hypnobirthing won't work on me because i have trust issues... but i trust hypnobirthing and myself to bring jake into this world calmly as possible. it only makes sense. our bodies are miraculous. labor is for getting my body ready to bring jake into this world. its not painful if you surrender to it. if you fight it it'll fight back because you're not letting it do what it was made to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger About Carol said...

okay...I'm a therapist & a HypnoBirthing instructor & I would NEVER tell a client that their trust issues won't allow HypnoBirthing to work! You know your body & you've gone thru the classes & have done fear releases, right? Trust the process & it will work...your body was meant to birth naturally & normally. It may not be completely painfree but it'll definitely be way more comfortable if you're relaxed & you go with your body rather than fight it.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home