Sunday, September 28, 2008

its already a month since he left for iraq. its kind of crazy to think about it. i heard that i will all just go down hill from here (doh) and that it'll hit me in a few weeks. i think it already has hit me. i don't think that i would ever be 'normalized'. there will be odd times when he will call, text, or message me. i sit by the computer at a certain time everyday to see if he would message me but he won't. of course he won't because he is in iraq. he is busy doing his job. i am dealing with it.

tomorrow i start work. i am excited to see those kids again. i'm not sure if i would be different. if working with army day care has changed me. these kids are so different. its weird because i did identify with the kids who were at army day care. they identified with me. they cried with me when i told them my husband was deploying just like their dad was. i hugged them when their parents went to NTC because i missed my husband too... but will these children understand if i break down one day because i had not heard from my husband for a week??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home