Thursday, November 27, 2008

i am thankful

for my husband who loves me.

even though we say that we don't have lot to say each other, do you realize we have spent about 100 dollars in phone card minutes already?? thank you for walking to the internet cafe and waiting in line everyday to talk to me. you're the one who has made this deployment so much easier. i love you.

for our little boy.

our little pocket of love. you've already changed our lives so much. you're daddy's 'something to look forward to' at the end of deployment (because mommy is not enough! :P). you are one lucky boy to be loved by someone close and someone so far away.

for my family who supports me.

thanks for being there for me. thanks for the emails and the facebook messages. it does make a difference. i am so glad i came back home.

for the animals.

thanks for keeping me warm/hot during the night and not really complaining when i toss and turn.

for my friends.

i've had and new ones i've made. thanks for calling or texting out of the blue. i know i am VERY bad at keeping in touch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home