Tuesday, May 16, 2006

so i've bounced back from being dumped by the DMV again so i am going to go take my paper test again tommorow. i feel a wee bit crazy inside again... paul has stopped calling. either he is finally at BCT or at the mercy of his drill sargeants which they investigate the soldier abuse case. i hope its not the latter... i will be a freaking nervous wreck until i hear from him.

so i got new glasses... i love them, they make me look even more dorky than before, but it well frames my face. atleast now i can read the signs outside unlike yesterday... i got them refitted at sears this afternoon. already i was back to my old habits of pushing my glasses up using the side of the glasses not the middle, which totally skew my glasses and make them tipped. i look drunk and silly like that and with my astigmatism that totally fucks me up.

hopefully the rest of the week will be awesome!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home