Tuesday, May 16, 2006

bleh. i failed my driving test again. that sucks. but oh well. gotta try again. i don't understand why the driving doesn't come easy to me. people make is sound so easy yet i keep failing. my mom says you just need to get the right tester. first i got DQed because i guess i got nervous (i don't remember this part every well) and i totally messed up my left turn... then on the way back the tester said i was too close to the right but i was like ??? i'm using the wiper dot things and i know i'm fine!!! i was a little freaked out about that because i still don't know what i am doing wrong with the spacing... i drive just fine for driving lessons and with my mom so i guess i need to learn how to calm my nerves and take my test at hawthorne. haha. now if i fail there i think it would be a big blow to my confidence.

i missed paul a lot last night. i wish he was there to tell me everything was going to be ok, that i was going to take the test again and everything will be fine. i didn't even get a phone call. i know its bad to expect one since i know they won't be coming often, but i love to hear his voice telling me how blah it is over there. i hope he ships out soon for goodness sakes. i think that they might ship him out according to his MoS which means he prolly still has 2 more weeks at PCU and they are working him harder at PCU but there is a small problem of this...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/12/MNGO3IQOBM1.DTL&type=health

i hope he gets out of there soon and into basic so i don't get mail telling me that he is doing a fire watch when its raining, that he fell alseep while he was in the administrative office, or that he is bored out of his mind. gosh i miss him. i need him. we need each other so much...

so i took paul's mom out to dinner yesterday and i had a pretty good time. food was great... we had TONS of leftovers... we walked around the los cerritos center. it was a nice mall. she bought me an eyeglass case... a cute chococat one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home