Thursday, May 11, 2006

it seems like all the time someone up there is answering wishes made on shooting stars, birthday candles, prayers... something... because i was feeling oh so blue and sad today for some reason... and paul's dad calls out of the blue to see how i am doing. jr. grandma has called out of the blue while i was feeling down and sad... so has Alison. its really wierd... this experience have for sure made me believe in the power of the spirit.

the time i totally came to face with it was when it was about 4 or 5 days after he had left... i was fine all week but all of a sudden for no reason i could feel him in the room, calling for me. it didn't go away anywhere in the room. i was a bit mad because it was making me sad and out of control. i had worked on it for the last couple days. in the living room i could feel him working out with me. i felt his presence at the table where where his computer was... i could've sworn he called my name... and i felt his presence down stairs too. i cried and told him not to make me so sad... then that next day he called to tell me he had failed the physical and he seemed REALLY upset. that he missed me and that he wanted to come home. it made me sooo sad... but i realized that he must have been calling out to me and that we were somehow connected. it was a crazy feeling but i feel closer to him than ever since he went away.

i know this must be TRUE LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home