Sunday, November 26, 2006

YAY. i'm in arizona... getting here was hectic and stressful but i've had the best weekend here yet!

it all started with me procrastinating 110% which is weird because i usually get really nervous that something might wrong or i might forget something... but i didn't start packing until 5 am the morning of my flight.... which was at 7:40 am. i left home at 6... got to the airport and OF COURSE like i feared lot B and C were full (well DUH its thanksgiving weekend...) and i panicked and went in the first covered parking lot. i THINK it was 10.91 per day... lol i'm not sure... but i have AAA so hopefully it won't be that expensive. so i got to the southwest terminal 40 minutes before the flight and they tell me my baggage is not guaranteed to arrive at tuscon. glup. well, whatever... so i proceed to the gate.

after arriving in tuscon i picked up my luggage (which arrived there with me, YAY) and head to the enterprise rental area... where i almost end up driving a KIA again (but i complained and complained... and got a pontiac G6!!). YES! it was a nice car with some power. i arrive in sierra vista, no problem.

so saturday we sepend the day in tuscon! paul is driving and won't tell me where we are going and we end up in none other than the BIOSPHERE 2!!! i am CRAZY estatic!! i read about this place in awe

omg i forgot i had the car and paul is waiting for me will blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home