Sunday, November 19, 2006

my thought of the day:

i need better posture. actually it hurts when i slouch. now my body feels better sitting up straight. i just need to keep it that way.

i need to stop feeling fat. i used to wear size 9~11, but now i wear size 3~5. i should feel great but i feel like my legs are enormous still (but i bought a skirt at the levi's store)! i know i am thinner because of the way my old 518's fit me. i tried on skinny jeans too... they fit but unfortunately they don't come in super lows (i was so happy i wouldn't need to cuff them!!)

518 > every other jeans i've tried. i never realized how great they are until i tried other kinds of jeans.

feeling great in general but i miss paul. he FINALLY got his orders changed... woot! one step closer to moving...

going to visit him this weekend. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home