Wednesday, August 08, 2007

update: my eye

according to the doctor i've had my detachment for well over a year... and its been healing on and off and i have scarring in my eye. that is pretty big news, because scarring of the eye is a complication of retinal re-attachment surgery. the doctor has already told me i will need probablly need more than one surgery to save my eye sight.

to save my eye sight...
sounds so scary.

recovery time is... six weeks!!! om my i will go crazy!

the doctor said the best thing to do is stay at home and watch TV but i can't/don't want to do that. i just started this job *cry*... so i asked then what i could do at work... and i've been limited to 'desk work' meaning that i haven't hung out with the kids at all (not even sit there with the kids)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home