Tuesday, May 22, 2007

we decided on Jake because paul's grandpa's name was Jack... and they both start with J. Masashi is taken from both our fathers... paul's dad is masaji and my dad is shinji. Lilia starts with an L like paul's mom Lois and i liked names that had lily in it. shizumi comes from both our mothers shizue is paul's mom's middle name and Midori is my mom's name.

also i picked names for our second son or daughter but i have yet to bring it to the man (haha.)

Tomas Kouji Yoshimoto
(the T is from paul's grandpa's japanese name- tamotsu and my grandpa's name- takeo and my grandpa's name is kouji, my dad's name is shinji and paul's dad's middle name is masaji paul's middle name is kenji... see the pattern??)
Makenna Kazue Yoshimoto (maKENna for kenji - paul's middle name and uncle kenny and cousin kenny... kazue is from paul's grandpa kazuo, my grandma kazuko and paul's mom shizue).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home