Saturday, December 30, 2006

hooah to all of paul's alpha UASTB buddies... hope you guys are having a great time!

i've been too busy to blog lately...

this year i...

became a wife to the man i love.
became a military wife.
got my license to drive.
lost 20 pounds.
learned healthy habits.
discovered yoga.
enjoy running.

sierra vista became my second home.


looking back this year has been the most challenging, exciting, and scary year of my life so far. in the end i think i've grown emotionally so much. thanks for all of you who put up with my emotional up and downs all year long.

next year i will...

discover new places.
meet new people.
keep in touch with others.
lose 10 more pounds.
embrace yoga.
work on my upper body strengh.

so come april or so call me to come visit me in colorado springs, CO (still tentative tho... darn army!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home