Tuesday, August 29, 2006

today we went to tinker! had SO much fun! we all created cool stuff. i didn't have my camera with me. boo. which reminds me that i am so pissed right now. i almost died on the way to the mall. there was a crazy SUV driver in front of me on madrona... so he is big so i couldn't see the light... he was speeding his way and didn't slow down... and at the line instead of continuing he quickly changed lanes and ran the RED LIGHT... and there was a car stopped at the red light! i was going full speed (35 mph) because i thought it was still green. i changed lanes (thank GOD there was no one n the left lane) and i barely stopped at the light. if there was someone to the left of me, i would definately been in an accident... a pretty big one at that. well my heart is pounding at like a million mph... and i go to the mall to shop... and i forget a bag in the dressing room... AND to top it off i lost my camera battery somewhere between kristen's house and the car... and tommorow we are going to disneyland (brushes bad luck off).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home