Sunday, February 19, 2006

so i'm excited. it seems like the past week everything is falling into place finally. here are some highlights.

first of all i found one thing dear to my heart. i linked it on the last post too... http://www.holeinthewallcamps.org/ i'm planning to volunteer for sure during some weekends and maybe 1 or 2 weeks during the summer. This is something that i wanted to do but i was scared to do it in a hospital setting because of my fear of hospitals... but this is a summer camp setting which i am more comfortable with. if you guys want to join me give me a call. if i am comfortable with it i'm definately going to go for a child life degree. here is somewhere you can find information about it if anyone is interested. http://www.childlife.org

well thanks to paul encouraging me to research more instead of giving up, i found out that there is an airport just about 20 minutes outside of moose WY. they even have commercial fights to jackson hole. HOORAY! that means my dream of having a wedding there is almost complete. now its a lot of technical stuff with regards to the church being a episcopal church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home