Saturday, January 31, 2009

today was my baby shower. thanks for all the wonderful thoughts and gifts. now it feels weird. the day is almost here. jake will be here.

my mom is still pressing me to move to my grandma's house which i flatly refused. i also introduced her to my doula. i don't know if she was disappointed that i got a doula, but i believed that this is the best way to mediate the whole deal with my parents. i'm kinda sad that i had to put lysa in such a position but i think its for the best. also it helps lysa get her doula certificate.

katie didn't freak out when kaylin was around which eased my mind even MORE. she can ease into her role of big sister. i'm glad that i've been desensitizing her to children.

once i get all of his clothes washed, his co sleeper set up, his pack n play set up and buy his diapers i'm ready!

now nesting has kicked in, all i want to do tomorrow is to clean and get ready. woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home