Wednesday, February 14, 2007

last weekend we(the sibs, mom, grandma and GRANDPA, my uncle and aunt) went to vegas. it was SO fun except for the fact that i lost my beloved camera. mom nagging at me and being 'the week' wasn't much... better yet... ANY help at all. i lost 400 dollars or so too. now that everything is over, i look back and think it wasn't so bad at all. it was great. my fave was going to gameworks with the siblings... brunch at ceasers palace came close second. the piano man played it had to be you. i love that song.

so all i seem to say lately is that i'm sad, i miss paul, etc. etc. so i will be taking time off my blog until i find some more positive thoughts i can post about.

paul bought me the pirate tokidoki le sac for me for my birthday! it was the style i wanted too. haha <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home