Sunday, July 30, 2006

when paul was gone at basic i knew that i wouldn't be able to talk to him at all. i knew that speaking with him is a privilege. i knew that it might be a week or maybe more before i would hear from him. that gave me a sense of acceptance. i just accepted the fact that he wouldn't able to communicate with me. this was hard getting used to when he joined basic from the PCU. while he was in PCU he was able to call me everyday. i got spoiled just like am now. he can text me and i can text him so it drives me crazy. i just text him constantly. problem is that he isn't really supposed to even have his phone... but i don't care...

so this morning i woke up to his text. we had a pretty good conversation and then he texted me i'm going to shower and... well... that was it... and no text anymore. i know he is probably somewhere with a drill sargeant or something... but it still bothers me (haha).

i am still waiting for a text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home